Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Swallowed my soothing wax

Something funny happened this time. Remember the beeswax i mentioned in one of my earlier posts? I was suggested to take it off before I eat anything. Otherwise, it is so soft that I might swallow that thing along with the food bites. And this is exactly what happened today. I swallowed the beeswax with my dinner without realizing that it was there.

I consulted my dentist over the phone. She said it's okay, it would get absorbed but to be careful next time. However, this article of New York Times Health Guide says:
Beeswax poisoning occurs when someone swallows beeswax.
Beeswax is considered nonpoisonous, but it may cause a blockage in the intestines if a large amount is swallowed.
Hoping for the best inshAllah.


  1. http://www.uniquethreading.com/blog
    Waxing nyc, Brazilian Waxing nyc, bikini waxing nyc, body waxing nyc
    That is very kind of you to write this share for us, thanks a lot

  2. You posted editorial

    Swallowed my soothing waxwhich gives users bunch of information
    concerning meticulous subject recognition for this allocate.

    proposal format